Detuned Reactors prevent harmonic amplification caused due to RESONANCE and avoid the risk of overloading capacitors, thereby significantly reducing voltage and current harmonic distortion in the network.
- Fully design and manufactured in Malaysia
- Iron Core: High permeability, low loss 0.35mm silicon steel is used.
- Distributed gaps core: Multiple small gaps are used in the core.
- Coil former (bobbin): Engineering poly-amide resin. Suitable up to 180°C operation.
- Conductors – Class 220°C enamel alu-wire for small units. Alu-foil for bigger units.
- Layer insulation: Nomex or equivalent is used for all sizes.
- Terminations: Copper cable lug and bar. Non corrosive Alu-Cu brazing applied.
- Thermostat: Bi-metal thermostat from MIC® Germany is used. 145°C, normally close type.
- Varnish: UL listed 180°C solvent-less, non flammable varnish.
- Complies to all major capacitor manufacturer's specifications on reactors.